Optimized Operating Software
SKYRC 6x80 Plus features the so-called AUTO function that set the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user's fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users!
Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer
SKYRC 6x80 Plus employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
Balancing Individual Cells Battery Discharging
During the process of discharging, SKYRC 6x80 Plus can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
Adaptable to Various Type of Lithium Battery
SKYRC 6x80 Plus is adaptable to various types of lithium batteries, such as LiPo, LiIon and the new LiFe series of batteries.
Fast and Storage Mode of Lithium Battery
Purposes to charge lithium battery varies, 'fast' charge reduce the duration of charging, whereas 'store' state can control the final voltage of your battery, so as to store for a long time and protect useful time of the battery.
1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge>discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the battery's activity.
The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
Terminal Voltage Control(TVC)
The charger allows user to change the end voltage.
Lipo Battery Meter
The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage.
Motor RPM Tester
Users connect the sensor motor and charger with sensor wire, set the pulse width and test the RPM of the motor.
Connect the servo and the charger with wire, change the pulse width value and check whether the servo works or not.
Re-Peak Mode of NiMH/NiCd Battery
In re-peak charge mode, the charger can peak charge the battery once, twice or three times in a row automatically. This is good for making certain the battery is fully charged, and for checking how well the battery receives fast charges.
Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd
Delta-peak sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd battery: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery's voltage exceeds the threshold, the process will be terminated automatically.
Automatic Charging Current Limit
You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiMH or NiCd battery, it is useful for the NiMH battery of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
The battery's internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated.
Processing Time Limit:
You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defect.
PC Control Software “Charge Master”
The free “Charge Master” software gives you unparalleled ability to operate the charger through the computer. You can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in real-time graphs. And you can initiate, control charging and update firmware from “Charge Master”.
APPS for Smart Phone (both iOS and Android)
Finally, your charger gets its own apps. This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones.
- Input Voltage: AC Input: 100-240V /DC Input: 11-18V
- Controls: Enter/Start Rotary Dial, Mode/Stop Button
- Bluetooth: Available
- Display Type: 63.40*14.54mm LCD screen
- Display Backlight: Blue
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- Case Material: Plastic
- Cooling System: Bult-in, one 30*30*7mm fan
- Case Size: 135*112*60.9mm
- Weight: 525g
- External Port: Temp Sensor, Servo/ESC Port, Brushless Motor Sensor Port, AC Input Power Port, Balance Socket, USB Port for PC
- Delta Peak Detection: NiCd: 3-15mV/cell NiMH: 3-15mV/cell
- Trickle Charge: 50-300mA
- Charge Cutoff Temperature: 20-80°C (adjustable)
- Charge Voltage: NiCd/NiMH: Delta peak detection, LiPo: 4.18-4.3V/cell, LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell, LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell
- Balance Current: 200mA/cell
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.3-5.0V/cell
- Battery Types/Cells: NiCd/NiMH: 1-15cells, LiPo/LiIon/LiFe: 1-6cells, Pb: 2-20V
- Battery Capacity Range: NiCd/NiMH: 0.1-1.1V/cell, LiPo/LiIon/LiFe: 100-50,000mAh, Pb: 100-50,000mAh
- Charge Current: 0.1-10.0A
- Safety Timer: 1-720 minutes, Off
- Charge Wattage: AC50W, DC80W
- Discharge Current: 0.1-5.0A(±10%)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: NiCd/NiMH: 0.1-1.1V/cell, LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell, LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell, LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell, Pb: 1.8V
- Discharge Wattage: 8W
- Balance Cells: 6 cells
- Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
- Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead (pb) batteries, Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.