This is the 3K Carbon Fiber (FULL CARBON) version of H250 frame which was designed to have more mounting options for Flight Controller, GPS and other gears. 3K Carbon Fiber is one of the best Carbon material commonly used in RC Hobby, it is better than Carbon Fiber Composite material.
This is a ARF (Almost Ready To Fly) package with Pre-Configured and Tested. What you need to fly this Quadcopter is to connect your own 1500-2600mAh 3S Battery.
FPV & Micro Camera Mounts
You can mount your FPV (Real Time) camera in the middle and micro camera on the top.
Mount your battery either on Top or at the Bottom
You can either mount your battery on the top or at the bottom. As tested, a 2200mAh 3S Li-Po can have over 17 minutes of hover time.
More Mounting Options
You can mount GPS, 5.8G TX Module on the top.
Electronic Wiring & Options
Neat wiring between electronic parts.
High Quality Motor
Installed with H1806 2400KV High Quality Brushless Motor. H2206 Motor is also possible to replace H1806 for longer flight time and higher thrust.
CC3D Is Also Available
CC3D is also available from as an option if you prefer. Installed with Mini Size Power Distribution Board (designed for 35x35mm, 30.50x30.50mm and 30x30mm FC).
Head & Rear LED Light
Head & Rear LED Light is available as an option (watch the video below for reference). Good for racing & flying in low light environment (eg. evening or indoor car park). Or you can purchase the LED Light here
and install it by yourself (cheaper in pricing).
- Various mounting patterns for flight controller which you can mount 30x30mm, 30.5x30.5mm, 35x35mm or 45x45mm are all available.
- Very flexibility mounting patterns for flight controller, GPS, Camera and 5.8Ghz, etc..
- Both M2 and M3 screw holes for motors from 1804 (M2) to 2206 (M3).
- Material: 3K Carbon Fiber (Full Carbon)
- Spacer Material: Aluminum
- Panel Thickness
- Arm: Approx 3mm
- Other: Approx 1.5mm - 1.7mm
- Net Weight:
- Approx. 101g (all CF panels)
- Approx. 142g (whole package)
- 1 x RCX H250CF-3K FPV Quadcopter (3K Carbon Fiber)
- 1 x Radio System (choose from the option on top)
- Walkera Devo7 + RX-601
- Walkera Devo7E + RX-601
- Walkera Devo 10E (White) + RX-1002 (White)
- FlySky T6 + R6B
- 1 x KK 2.1 Flight Controller
- 4 x H1806 2400KV (CW)
- 4 x RCX 12A BLHeli ESC
- 1 x Power Distribution Board
- 16 x 5030 2-Blade EPP Propeller (Plastic)
- Yes. 16pcs included so you can have lots of spare props.
** Please note that the propellers have not been balanced because there are too many and too time consuming (we only use our own balanced test propellers for testing). You are suggested to get a propeller balancer to balance the propellers before flight.
** If you change the motor from the option list, you will also receive *all* CW Prop Mount by default. You need to purchase the suitable CCW Prop mount for the motor you choose separately if you need.
** This Quadcopter is "Make To Order" so it takes at least 3-5 working days to assemble and configure from DIY Parts by our experienced technician. If you see the status is "Ready" but not yet shipped, that means all parts are prepared and pending for our technician to build. The time required to build depends on how many orders we receive around the time you place the order.
Extra items (excluded) required to fly this Quadcopter:
- Battery (your choice)
- Battery Charger
RCX H250CF + 12A ESC + H1806 Motor + 2200mAh 3S Lipo > about 17 minutes of hover time.
H250CF Installed with LED Head and Rear Light