RCX MG9257 is a high speed, high torque digital servo built with Metal Gear
suitable for 450 & 500 series helicopters. It is an excellent tail locking servo for 3D flight. It could also be used as a Swashplate Servo
for larger helicopters (eg. 500 / 600 size helicopters), since it is metal gear built so it is durable as a Swashplate servo.
Equipped with two ball bearings.
For use with the Futaba GY401 (FUTM0807, FUTM0808) and the GY502 gyros.
Does not work with these Futaba radios (4FG, 5FG/K, 6FG, 6FG/K, 7FG/K New Terratop, 3EGX, 3PGE, 2NL, 2LGX, 2FR, 2PK series) These radios have a servo neutral signal of 1310us not compatible with this servo.
Do not use with AM radios.
- Dead band: 0.002ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working Frequence: 1520μs / 80hz Digital mode/Analogy mode
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 Volts DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.08 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.07 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 4.0kg.cm
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 4.5kg.cm
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Metal Gear
- Programmable: YES
- Connector Wire Length: 18.0
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 15.0 x 28.6mm
- Weight: 50g
- 1 X RCX MG9257 High Speed Digital Servo (4.5kg / 0.07sec / Metal Gear / Tail & Swashplate Servo)
- 1 X Set of Servo Arm