On every product page, we have put a footer note at the bottom for example:
- product specification may vary from time to time
- photo(s) is for illustration only
What do above statements mean?
In R/C Hobby industry, the manufacturer usually change the specification of an item (eg. spare parts) from time to time without a notice. This is usually an improvement for the item. However, the trouble raises here because we do not have that much time to retake the photo.
So we clearly announce on every product page and here that
- "product specification may vary from time to time" means the item you receive may vary when the manufacturer has changed the specification.
- "the photo(s) is for illustration only" means the item you receive may vary compares to the photo.
But when do we update the specification and retake the photo(s) for the new version?
We will retake the photo(s) for the new version only when there is really a big difference between the old and new versions to let the customer to distinguish the version he needs. By this time, we usually will create new product named "V2". If the update is just a mirror change to the item which has no effect on using it no matter of which version. We will only update the photo(s) later when we have more time.
Thank you for your understanding before you purchase.
You will be given a "Mode 2 -- Left Hand Throttle" by default if you do not specify which Mode would you like to receive from us. The "Mode 2" here means Left Hand Stick controls Throttle and Rudder which is covered and used by most R/C Pilots worldwide. However, some people in the Asian countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, etc. prefer more in "Mode 1" which is Right Hand Stick controls throttle and aileron.
So we would usually ship "Mode 1" helicopter to those countries with high population in Right Hand Throttle. Otherwise we ship Mode 2 to all Western Countries (USA, EU, CA, RU, Africa, etc.).
** Please be responsible yourself if you do not select the Mode when you purchase.
** Please note that some transmitters (depends on the factory) would have different names for Mode. So it is better to say Left Hand Throttle and Right Hand Throttle so people will not mess things up.
We Check and Test each single item before sending out, and will return defective items to our supplier / manufacturer for exchange even a spare parts because there is no way we pay for a defective item.
Based on the following reasons:
Therefore, why we bother to post you a defective item? and there is no reason for us to do that which could damage our reputation. So, don't worry about this. However, if you are Really Really worrying about we will or might send you a defective item, please do not place your order as we do not wish and have no time to struggle this with you in the future (because people who have negative thinking will usually run into bad luck).
- We can exchange defective items from our supplier / manufacturer.
- Shipping cost is expensive for sending to overseas.
- The most important reason is that we would pay a lot more, in terms handling time, to deal with the customer if we send out a defective item, because we know you will come back to us and we would waste a lot of time on this if we do so.
- Reputation is also important to us because we believe Word of Mouth is valuable.
We may apply limitation on shipping and payment methods on a customer's account if
We Say No to payment dispute (we are not going to negotiate with you if you put a gun to our head [file a dispute] before or in the communication).
- The customer who complains delay which is not reasonable. eg. He selects Normal Air Parcel but is after a guaranteed delivery (within days) like EMS Express.
- The customer who like to take advantages of PayPal policy on payment dispute and claim.
- The customer who commands, threatens or blackmails us for free item, free upgrade, free delivery or anything with any reason.
- The customer who sends us rude emails (with impolite content).
To what we experienced, we applied limitation on certain countries in order to avoid argument (limitation do not apply on loyal customers who have good purchase history from us). We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you if you are a loyal and good customer.
Indonesia / Vietnam
- Due to high rate of complaint from India customers. We only accept Western Union or Bank Transfer payment from India If you purchase RC Helicopter / Plane / Car, or any electronic items.
- We only accept Western Union or Bank Transfer payment from India if the total amount is larger than USD100.
- Due to high rate of stolen Paypal and credit card transactions from Indonesia and Vietnam. We only accept Paypal / Credit Card Transaction from Indonesia and Vietnam customers where the total amount is less than USD100. Please pay by Western Union / Bank Transfer instead if the amount is larger than USD100.
- We check the orders very carefully from above countries due to very high internet scams.
- Customers with good purchase history will be excluded from above terms.
We are a honest seller and will not take your money and run away. If we think there is a high possibility that:
- You might complain our service or product after you receive the order(s).
- The payment transaction was completed by a stolen credit card / paypal account.
We would rather to cancel and refund the order(s) to eliminate further troubles.